Friday, October 23, 2009

A lil' homage to Tristan Prettyman with a shot of her Louboutins and a video link to one of her gorgeous new songs, art for the ears...


I paint to all kinds of music, every single day. A day without music or art would be a day with sunshine. I have so many favorite artists and quite the eclectic taste on the iPod, to Pandora's "Trip Hop" mix, to KCRW a.m. becomes eclectic. I bumped into this video of a stunning new song sung last weekend by talented songstress, Tristan Prettyman. I met the local beauty the previous weekend at the LA Surfrider's 25th Anniversary Party and happened to snap a shot of her amazing Louboutins: Here's the shot and a video of her newest unnamed song, enjoy as I have enjoyed making many artworks to her amazing tunes...
http://www.twitvid.com/91FD7

No comments:

ShareThis